A number of services are not covered by NHS Services.
However, we are pleased to offer a range of medical examinations and certification to registered patients and employers as well as private patients.
As these do not come under your doctor’s terms of NHS service, a fee will be charged in accordance with the British Medical Association recommendations.
• HGV / Taxi driver
• Elderly fit-to-drive
• Jockey medical
• Travel vaccinations not covered under the NHS
• Medicals for life insurance purposes
We do not offer medicals requiring specialist knowledge such as those required for oil and gas offshore workers or private security firms.
• Shotgun Certificate
• New-style driving licence application / photograph
• School fees insurance claim form
• Private medical insurance claim form
• Sickness / accident / travel insurance claim form (without consultation)
Please contact the Practice for further information. When making an enquiry it is helpful if you are able to provide a copy of the form(s), we will then be able to let you know the likely cost of the report/examination which will depend on the complexity and the time involved.
Consulting Your Doctor
Thinking of Your Health
Friends of the Surgery
Non NHS Services
Useful Website Links
Friends and Family Test
Full Graphics Website
Website by WesternWeb Ltd
Last updated 3rd April 2020