Click on the picture links below for surgery location map, address, contact details and opening times.
Please wear a face covering when entering our Surgery Buildings ….
Following Government advice we must ask all patients, their relatives and carers who enter the surgery building for any reason to wear a face covering or mask.
All staff (unless unable to for a specific reason) will also be wearing masks following this updated guidance.
Thanks you for co-operating with this advice.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Trial
Join a COVID-19 clinical trial ….
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19
You could be eligible to join if....
• You have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days:
• a continuous new or worsening cough
• a high temperature
• You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
• You are aged 65 and above
To find out more please visit:
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
Check online for information about Coronavirus (COVID-19).https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
What to do if you have symptoms:
Do NOT go to a Pharmacy, GP surgery, Minor Injury Unit or Hospital.
1) If you have a NEW cough or a high temperature (37.8C or higher) or both YOU SHOULD STAY AT HOME AND SELF ISOLATE FOR 7 DAYS.
2) If a member of your household develops the symptoms above then YOU SHOULD STAY AT HOME AND SELF ISOLATE FOR 14 DAYS, THEY SELF ISOLATE FOR 7 DAYS.
You do NOT need to contact NHS 111 to tell them you are staying at home but let friends and or family know and your GP if you wish.
Read the advice about staying at home from the link below:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-people-with-confirmed-or-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
3) Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 or if still concerned call NHS 111 if:
a) You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
b) Your condition gets worse
c) Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Ms Vicki Cole
Witheridge Medical Centre
Devon EX16 8EZ
Tel: 01884 860205
Dr A.J. Degan, Dr W.A. Edney and Dr T.J. Owens