We are establishing a Patient Participation Group in order to help shape our service for your future care.
The purpose of a Patient Participation Group is:
• To give Practice staff and Patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest.
• To provide a means for Patients to make constructive suggestions about the Practice and specific medical conditions.
• To give a Patient view on proposed changes to service
• To encourage Health Education activities within the Practice.
• To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow Patients, e.g. befriending, help with transport and bereavement support .
• To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of Health and Social Care.
The aims of the Patient Participation Group:
• To be a voice for the Patients.
• To help the Patients to understand Practice decisions.
• Aim to maintain and improve Patient satisfaction and experience.
• Be a link between the Patient, the Partners and Practice staff.
• Support the Practice in continuing to improve the service to the Patients and discuss our Practice performance data.
• Help patients to understand how they can build on responsibility for their own health.
If you are a Mid Devon Medical Practice patient and you are interested in giving us some of your time please make contact with Mrs Jane Hunt either:
Consulting Your Doctor
Thinking of Your Health
Friends of the Surgery
Non NHS Services
Useful Website Links
Friends and Family Test
Full Graphics Website
Website by WesternWeb Ltd
Last updated 3rd April 2020